I’m nothing if not a list maker.
So when I saw my friend’s restaurant bucket list on her blog, I knew I wanted to do something similar. There are so many great places around the country, and I needed a way to remember all of the ones that I’d like to visit someday.
This is neither an exhaustive list nor a final list of restaurants. Think of it more as my own personal wish list that I’ll add to as needed. I thought of writing out a little explanation about why these made the cut, but that just feels to tiring, so that will have to wait until after I try them and blog about it. Most of these have either been recommended by friends, or I’ve heard about them repeatedly from food-related publications.
Without further delay, here’s my restaurant bucket list…
- Bern’s Steakhouse; Tampa, FL
- The Barn at Blackberry Farm; Walland, TN
- Cask & Larder; Winter Park, FL
- Congress; Austin, TX
- Denver Biscuit Company; Denver, CO
- Emeril’s; New Orleans, LA
- The Federal; Miami, FL
- Franklin BBQ; Austin, TX
- Girl and the Goat; Chicago, IL
- High Cotton; Charleston, SC
- Hominy Grill; Charleston, SC
- Husk; Charleston, SC
- Jiko, Animal Kingdom Lodge; Orlando, FL
- Joe’s Stone Crab; Miami, FL
- Luma on Park; Winter Park, FL
- Mesa Grill; New York, NY
- Old Spanish Sugar Mill; De Leon Springs, FL
- Pizzaria Bianco, Phoenix, AZ
Prato; Winter Park, FL(Completed 4/13/2013)
- Shake Shack; New York, NY
- Spago; Los Angeles, CA
- Victoria and Albert’s, Grand Floridian Resort; Orlando, FL
Have you been to any of these? If so, what did you think? Is it worth keeping on the list?
What restaurants should be on here that I haven’t listed? What are your recommendations? Who knows, perhaps we’ll make it to a few of these together…